FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Grosser Than Gross

Do you remember that game we used to play in gradeschool? "What's grosser than gross?" One person would ask and then we'd be on a tirade of terrible and taunting images, trying to top one another. It usually ended with some viserale image of a naked person sliding down razor blades into a pool of dead bodies. Gross!

With pregnancy, there are a gazillion pregnancy oddities that we can gross each other out with. So, I'll start...

"What's grosser than gross?" -Stacy

"What?" -You

"The stinky steam that comes off my pregnant vagina when I pee."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the general smell of my body odor. I reak like a man!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

What's grosser than gross? The constant green discharge I had in my effing panties. I wore panty liners for 6 months!!! YUCK!

(I found your blog at Another Mommy Moment...I liked your comment about "his saliva"!)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay..where were you when I was pregnant? NICE SITE!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

OK, yes, there is that certain smell that after three children my mind undeniably links to "you are pregnant!"

11:00 PM  
Blogger butterfly cocoon said...

I became the queefing queen. And of course it was worse after a pelvic exam to check my cervix.
Lovely, huh?
And what happened to my vagina to make 'fart' while pregnant? Can someone explain that?

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, THANK GOODNESS Soleclaw!!
Here I was thinking that I had some sort of alien infection and Tiny Korean Doctor was going to catch something when she climbs up there this afternoon!!!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home