FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tracey's Belly Shot


Here's Tracey of Mother May I, right before delivering her second daughter. Pretty nice orb, don't you think? I wish we all could be this modelesk during the final days of pregnancy. Then again, she is a professional photographer. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Tracey says, "Yesterday was my daughter's third birthday and it got me thinking about my pregnancy and delivery and all that. Anyway, here's me and my big belly the day before I had my daughter. I took this picture of myself in the mirror. Aren't I tricky?"

3 Comments:

Blogger tracey clark said...

Well, well. There I am, in my planetary glory.

Thanks Stacy for giving us a forum to recognize and celebrate big, beautiful bellies in all their extra-terrestrial absurdity.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT. Man what a nice belly! :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger TL said...

I wished I looked that good when I was preggers!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home