FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

TTFN

I must apologize for my recent lack of posts and lacking posts. I think I’m trying to do too much and thought I may placate you few and dwindling visitors with at least something pregnancy-related, but my heart wasn’t in it and it shows. I promise, no more lame posts.

With that said, I also have to let you know that I’ll be on sabbatical from this blog for the next few weeks, the next few months, the next year. Hell, I don’t know how long. At this point in my life I need to focus on a big project that’s very important to me. I’m writing my second book. It’s a fiction non-fiction. I always get those two mixed up! Don’t you think anything that starts with “non” should mean “not,” like not true? Although it is based on truths, like truths in my life, it is nothing like my first book. This one is serious. I’m not telling anyone what it’s about… yet. If you care to venture a guess, I’ll let you know if you’re right.

This book needs my devotion and attention to get finished so, something’s got to give, therefore my blog leave of absence. I’ll still post from time-to-time when I have something of interest that I want to share. For instance, on December 11th I’m finally having my umbilical hernia surgery and a tummy tuck. Perhaps you’d like to see the before and after pics and hear deets of the procedure?

So, I’ll see you in a few weeks! TTFN!

9 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I think I know, don't I. If it's what I think it is, then I know how important it is for you to keep your focus. We'll always be here. Or at least, I'm sure I will be.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss you! May you have a smooth and uneventful surgery and easy recovery :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe something for Lucia??

I'll still be checking in. Hope your surgery goes well.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

You are very brave. I dream of abandoning ship for a week or two, but I'm too afraid.

Good luck with the surgery. I'm excited for you! I just typed sexcited accidentally. What's up with that???

10:38 PM  
Blogger jen_jen895 said...

I am just writing to say that I love your book. I am pregnant with my first child (25 weeks). A girl! Your book has been a godsend to me. I feel like we have almost all the same symptoms. The book has made me feel like someone can relate to how pregnancy can be sometimes and I now feel I can get through this because it hasn't been easy. Thank you so much for telling it like it is!
Jen

P.S- Hope all goes well with surgery! :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Demeter said...

Good luck on your book writing venture. Hopefuly you will come back soon!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Pregnancy Fertility said...

What a nice blog. It is such a joy to be pregnant.

I wish all pregnant families God's blessings.

You can get pregnant if you really want to.

Read these get pregnant articles and be on your way to having your own babies:

another life - be pregnant

trying to get pregnant

Pregnant and Enjoying

increase chances of getting pregnant

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Are You Pregnant said...

Good luck and Hope you will be back soon. Bless you!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love this!! these are so cute

how to meet women
magnetic messaging

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home