FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My New Space


After loosing my mind last week over the prospect of working from home- I went out and found a (hopefully) more affordable office in town. It’s a small 1-room office in the historic building pictured here. My office is the 1st floor, front left. That big window and door on the left is the one. That’s my nice new landlord moving out some old furniture.

I may not be blogging too much in the next week or two because I’m moving, but I’ll still find the time to lurk on your blogs at night. Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

I didn't know you were switching to wood working...

Well, good for you!

(It's very nice!)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Hardy, har, har- Woodworking DD!

I guess you got to this post before I had a chance to edit it. I still haven't mastered that remote cell phone blogging.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute love the new digs - love to check yur blog nightly - don't get too busy i like blog

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New place has charm, like you.
Your Write Friend
MB

5:29 PM  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

That space looks AWESOME! Good luck with the move.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home