FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Think You Look Bad During Childbirth?






I came across these photos at an EMS training site. At first glance I thought, Wow- that poor woman has really fugly-bad legs. A closer inspection just made me laugh. If you're worried about how your nether region will look during childbirth, I hope you will take some comfort in knowing no one’s crotch is as deathly ugly as Ms. Mannequin’s.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a red glittery vulva? I think that might start a new trend - vulva glitter.

Heh.

Really, that just scared the shit out of me.

10:10 PM  
Blogger DD said...

That as more than I needed to know. I never understood why women opted for c-sections, having an emergency one myself, but THIS? This explains it!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

now i wonder why my hubby WANTED to see me give birth...and it makes me glad he's still attracted to me.
Wow.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sick.....(barf)

I purposely didn't look at what it must of looked like when the baby came out and now you did it! (barf again)


HOW that thang stretch so much???!!:)

4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. So that is what my mom and hubby saw huh? lol Glad I didn't have a mirror. I'd probably scared myself and not wanted to push him out.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home