FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Kelli’s Belly Shot


Here’s a gorgeous belly shot of Kelli over at Real Life 101 and her son kissing his soon-to-be sibling. Kelly has got about two weeks left until her due date and looks truly amazing. If I didn’t know better, I’d think this was a pic of a young Julianne Moore.

Hey, does anyone know what’s up with Julianne’s teeth? Sometimes they look just awful- all yellow and grayish. In most photos, I imagine they’re majorly retouched but if you look closely at her on film you’ll see her teeth aren’t all that good. So, for a celeb, I say, “Whuuuuusssssup wit dat?”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah she DOES LOOK like Julianne! Have you seen the pics of her running around Manhattan with her kids? Her teeth were so black, it was like she drank two dozen gallons of coffee.

No really, she's okay but not a big fan though I liked her IN BOOGIE NIGHTS!

3:57 AM  
Blogger DD said...

That picture of Kelli made me tear up. I think you know why.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julianne Moore smokes like a chimney. I'm in the biz and I know -- most of the women stay thin by huffing coffin nails. Do your part and boycott tabloid nonsense that encourages this revolting behavior.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my she is tiny! Gosh makes me look like a monster!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home