FRANK PREGNANCY TALK Frank discussion of pregnancy symptoms, emotions, side-effects and oddities.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Pregnancy Orgasms

There seems to be a lot of sex talk in the blogsphere this week. Motherhood Uncensored is even having a sex week, but today she wrote about speed bumps. Hmmph. Bumps rhymes with humps. Maybe that’s it. Anyway, I’ve decided to jump on the bandwagon and start my own sex week here. So, the topic of the day will be the big O.

If you’ve ever had problems finding your O, pregnancy hormones could be the answers to your prayers ladies! These hormones engorge the vagina with extra fluids and blood, making it a lot more sensitive to the touch.

Oh, is that the wind blowing on my pregnant, swollen vagina? I think I just came.

For those women who have had easy orgasms– there are more of them to have during pregnancy. Yahoo! This attribute definitely goes on the “pros” side of my pregnancy pros and cons list.

Here’s a weird pregnancy O fact for you: Believe it or not during pregnancy an orgasm is no longer a woman’s secret. You cannot fake it. During and after an orgasm, the uterus contracts and stays contracted for several minutes. The large, loose bowl-of-jelly transforms into a tight, hard, football-like mass. It usually squashes downward and off to one side. Don’t worry. This momentary pregnancy deformity doesn’t harm the baby, although your partner may freak out over the appearance of your belly.

Any ladies care to report on your O factor during pregnancy?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were great up until I couldn't have sex on my back anymore (late 2nd tri) and then NOTHING. It was icky and painful.

Sucked.

After the baby though - was great!

2:04 PM  
Blogger DD said...

Unfortunately, my pregnant body was not a "hot topic" as it were, for my husband. So I never got to reap the rewards (of course, I'm not counting the solo adventures).

3:41 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

BIG O! Big, huge, awesome ones. Of course, I was on pelvic rest so they were all...uh, self-induced.

The good with the bad.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Demeter said...

They are awesome. I can't get enough, but unfortunately, don't have XP (Ex-Partner) around very often, so I have to compensate with "solo" adventures... Not as pleasing.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh...I was one of those sad individuals who wasn't allowed to have sex at all during pregnancy.

What a bunch of crap.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self - induced also. Joe is of the "not while there's a baby in there" school of thought.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

There seems to be a lot of self-induced pleasure going on here. I’m glad I wasn’t the only masturbating mama!

Jenny- so sorry you missed out on the pregnancy Os. Bummer.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I had trouble having an O during intercourse while pregnant, but my-oh-my when they came... :D
Can I tell you that I used to have them in my sleep...I swear when I had sexy dreams I would actually FINISH while I was sleeping.

4:46 PM  
Blogger butterfly cocoon said...

I always though orgasm felt different in pregnancy. Sort of like it was stopped up or something. Still good though. I'm all for 'em.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home